Narrow Aisle ReachTruck Recertification
General information on course
This workshop is designed for participants who have previously completed the full certification for the Narrow Aisle Reach Truck. Participants must successfully complete and pass both the theoretical and practical components of this course to receive their record of training (ROT).
3-4 hours depending on the size of the group and participant interaction
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who supervise Narrow Aisle Reach Truck operators or who operate a Narrow Aisle Reach Truck as part of their day-to-day job activities. Must show proof that full course has previously been completed.
After successfully completing this portion of the course, participants will understand:
- The legislative requirements (Government Regulations, CSA Standards and Manufacturers’ Guidelines and Principles);
- The duties and responsibilities of workplace stakeholders;
- Pre-shift inspections;
- Safe operating and load handling procedures;
- Pedestrian safety and the proper use of hand signals;
- Battery handling techniques.
To successfully pass this course, participants must demonstrate the following:
- The capability to conduct a pre-shift inspection;
- Narrow aisle reach truck safe starting procedures;
- The ability to lift a load;
- The ability to travel with and place a load;
- The ability to park and immobilize the device.
By means of group discussion, case studies and one-on-one instruction, participants will gain the ability to apply what they learn in this course.
To find out more about Advanced Consulting and Training Ltd. and what they can do for you and your organization, please contact us today.
GET STARTED TODAY
Select from one of our scheduled classes (if available) or request more information by clicking “Book Today” below.