Mandatory Safety Awareness
General information on course
Preventing injuries and illnesses at work begins here, with the knowledge you will acquire in this workshop. But it doesn’t end here. Owners, Employers, Supervisors and Workers have a role to play to ensure that everyone is safe on the job. What you learn from this program will help you understand your duties and obligations and what you are required to do to help create a safe and healthy workplace. Participants must complete and pass this course to receive their record of training (ROT).
Related Blog Information
Can be a half-day depending on the size of the group and participant interaction.
Who Should Attend:
This program has been developed for all workplace personnel. Everyone has a role to play to ensure a healthy and safe workplace.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Upon the successful completion of this safety training program, participants will understand:
- The legislative requirements (Government Regulations and CSA Standards);
- The duties and obligations of employers to ensure a safe workplace;
- The rights of workers under the Occupational Health and Safety Act;
- The duties and obligations of workers to ensure a safe workplace;
- The duties and obligations of supervisors under the Act.
AFTER THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize, assess and control a workplace hazard;
- Know what to do in the event of an injury or accident;
- Have a general understanding of safe work practices;
- Report any unsafe acts to help eliminate or reduce workplace injuries;
- Make recommendations related to workplace health and safety.
By means of group discussion, case studies and one-on-one instruction, participants will gain the ability to apply what they learn in this course.
To find out more about Advanced Consulting and Training Ltd. and what we can do for you and your organization, please contact us today.
GET STARTED TODAY
Select from one of our scheduled classes (if available) or request more information by clicking “Book Today” below.