Boom Lift Recertification
General information on course
This workshop is designed for participants who have previously taken and AEWP/Boom Lift course. Participants must successfully complete and pass both the theoretical and practical components of this course to receive their record of training (ROT).
Related Blog Information
You might want to take a look at our recent article here on Material Handling.
3-4 hours depending on the size of the group and participant interaction
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who supervises or operates a Boom Lift Elevated Work Platform on a construction site or in an industrial establishment.
**Note** Participants interested in attending this safety training program are required to show proof previous training as well as valid Fall Protection/Working at Heights Training to complete the practical component of this course.
After successfully completing this portion of the course, participants will understand the:
- The legislative requirements (Government Regulations, CSA Standards and Manufacturers’ Guidelines and Principles);
- The duties and responsibilities of workplace stakeholders;
- Pre-shift inspections;
- Safe operating procedures, including the travel, raising, lowering and rotating (if applicable) of elevating devices;
- Propane and battery handling techniques.
To successfully pass this course, participants must demonstrate the following:
- The capability to conduct a pre-shift inspection;
- The ability to travel with, raise, lower and (if applicable) rotate an elevating device;
- A knowledge of general operating procedures.
By means of group discussion, case studies and one-on-one instruction, participants will gain the ability to apply what they learn in this course.
To find out more about Advanced Consulting and Training Ltd. and what they can do for you and your organization, please contact us today.
GET STARTED TODAY
Select from one of our scheduled classes (if available) or request more information by clicking “Book Today” below.